1. Request an Application Package via phone, email, personal visit, or download the documents from the forms section on the admissions tab.
2. Fill out all necessary documents in the Application Package. Be prepared to bring the documents with you on your initial campus visit.
3. Set up an appointment to visit campus and complete entrance exam. Each student first grade and up is required to take the “Woodcock Johnson III
Brief Battery” Entrance Exam, which should take 30-45 minutes per student.
4. The Admissions Committee will meet once all necessary documentation has been received. A transcript from your child’s
previous school must be submitted in its entirety for an admissions decision to be made.
5. You will be notified via phone call or letter as to the decision of the Admissions Committee.
Application for admission
A completed transcript request form and copies of the student’s social security card and certified birth certificate (copy is sufficient)
Updated immunization form and a completed eye, ear, and dental form (Form 3300)
Financial contract and school Information Sheet